Tuesday 30 November 2021

GJJ Day 22 - Gratitude For Butterflies with Nicole Watson

 Hello All.

There aren't very many butterflies around at the moment, it's turned very cold here now. I did spot one last week though, when I was walking across a meadow.

The GJJ tutorial with Nicole Watson was very full on, creating a background of many layers, then creating some multi- layered tip-ins also.

Here's my page.


With the tip-ins opened. The quote reads "Don't be afraid, change is such a beautiful thing." said the butterfly - Sabrina Newby.


A close-up with the tip-ins shut.


I think this could be my favourite page so far. Let me know what you think.

I'm linking up to Leah's Art Every Day Month Challenge Day 30. It's been a great month, and I only missed Day one. I should have set myself a calendar reminder!

Thanks for visiting me today.

Alison.



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous page love the tip-ins and colourful butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Alison. So much layering and drips and they are lovely. The orange butterflies just pop off the page. This is a wonderful last day entry to AEDM. I can't believe it is already over. I fixed my link too. I was up early today as I wanted to go off and visit my mom as it is a 2.5 hour drive there. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Alison. A lot of work but worth it! Love the colour of your butterflies also. I've enjoyed seeing all of your projects this month. Happy last day of AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning way to conclude AEDM this year, Alison. It is possibly my favorite, too. I love how you added the tip-in, too. Absolutely stunning. BTW, I will notify you next October to let you prepare for AEDM. You have been a blessing this November, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great example of your style shining through! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page, love the tip ins and all the beautiful details. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing page! I love all the details that you created and the pops of colour from those butterflies - so beautiful 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and I love that you added the colorful butterflies.
    It has been nice visiting you this month. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.