Wednesday 3 November 2021

Some More Christmas Cards

 Hello All.

As promised, here are some more Christmas cards I've made.

These ones were inspired by Leandra Franich's post on the PaperArtsy blog. They're very similar to Leandra's cards, but I added some round teabags and watercolour paint splashes to mine.


A close up of one...


These next cards were inspired by Anneke De Clerck, also on the PaperArtsy blog. They are pretty much a copy of Anneke's cards, I only had black wire to hand though, and the stars are Carabelle Studio stamps.



I'm linking up to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge Day 3.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Alison

11 comments:

  1. All fabulous cards Alison,love the stars and wire-fabulous backgrounds and your added teabags on the first cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the white dots look on the neutral background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection of cards Alison. I love the teabags, they look rather like the moon or the sun. I love the wire on the star cards too. They are inspiring. Hope it was a good day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute darling
    Thanks for share with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. These make me want to make Christmas cards. I am in LOVE with the ones with the tea bags. That added bit makes them so special. Lovely and artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are wonderful, all of them, well done. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that you use teabags in your art. But I never seen round ones, only squared. :) Sometimes I paint with coffe. There is different colors in herbaral tea, maybe I buy some and try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful in their handmade art-iness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they all look terrific! I am lacking in inspiration for cards atm. Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.