Thursday 11 November 2021

AEDM Day 11

 Hello All.

I'm not sure if it was a side effect from my jab, but I woke up feeling nauseous today.

I felt a little better this afternoon, and managed to make some more Christmas cards. I'd better think about sending my overseas ones off soon, as time is marching on.

I made 8 cards today, 4 of each colourway. It brings my total to 51 so far, only about 20 left to make. Fortunately, not all of them are posted!


I'm linking up to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge Day 11.

Thanks for visiting.

Alison

8 comments:

  1. I like your christmas cards. Not too "christmasy" I relly don´t celebrate x-mas anymore. I see yoru cards as Indoor and Outdoor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be a side effect and hope you are feeling okay now.Absolutely fabulous cards Alison -a lot of mine will be bought ones this year TBH
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you make all those Christmas cards, Alison. I don't have that many friends and no immediate family, so your numbers are staggering. I think these are stunning and amazing. I really like them both. I forgot to link today, so maybe that was a side effect of my covid booster, too. Hope you are better tomorrow, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were/are feeling nauseous. I am not a Christmas person but these are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better from yourjab Alison. Great Christmas cards. You have really made a lot. I’m impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, love your cards, that's amazing how many you have made so far. Glad you don't have to post them all as you say, all that postage! Running a bit behind, Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We felt very tired after our jabs. I need to get on wth some Christmas things soon - these are great inspiration, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.