Friday 19 November 2021

Gratitude For Self/Body With Nathifa Sligh

 Hello All.

Here's my page for Gratitude Junk Journal Day 15 - Gratitude for self/body with Nathifa Sligh.


Masses of sprays and mediums make up this page, with collage and reasons to be grateful for eyes, ears, mouth, nose, and heart, and a favourite photo of myself, taken when we visited Berlin a few years ago.


There were a few April showers in Berlin that weekend, hence the raincoat, so I'm linking up to Chris' All Kinds Of Weather theme at Art Journal Journey.

I'm also linking my art to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge Day 19.

Happy Friday to you all, and thank you for visiting!

Alison

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing and beautiful entry you gave us today, Alison. Your journal page is filled with beauty and various techniques. I love that photo of you, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Chris's theme, and thanks for sharing this gorgeous gratitude page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page, at first sight I thought you were playing in leaves, love the journaling strips and rectangle paper layers, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, at first glance I saw the lady spreading her wings. :) And noe, that is all I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super Journal page. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page Alison! I love the layering and the texture. Is that you in the middle? Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page Alison, there is so much to look at and there you are in the middle of it all, fabulous! Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page Alison love your pic and all the journalling pieces
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love the pieces you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant page and some great memories I'm sure! Lots of reasons to be grateful and I am grateful that you shared this for my AJJ theme. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.