Monday 29 November 2021

52 Weeks Art Journal - Week 47 - Enchantment

 Hi Everyone.

For Week 47 of Raspberry Blue Sky's 52 Weeks Art Journal, the theme was Enchantment.

I dusted off some of my favourite Lost Coast stamps to create an enchanted scene in my art journal. It looks like they are having a party in the woods. Hopefully there's a pool nearby for the mermaid fairy to take a dip.


I'm linking my page to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge Day 29.

Have a great new week.

Thanks for visiting.

Alison



6 comments:

  1. These are all so very lovely, Alison. I went to Lost Coast stamps and was surprised at how many of these stamps I have been given over the years. It's certainly enchanting. I love what you created here, dear. I also want to thank you for joining AEDM this month. I have enjoyed every day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Enchanting indeed, I love how festive it all looks with that red (not a colour I use often) it looks fantastic. Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, it is probably a party, they have party hats on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see these stamps. It's been a long time since I've seen any of them online in art. They are fun, and they work great here. I think I need to do a hunt for mine. Thanks for the forest party page and the inspiration. Hope it was a good Monday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchantingly pretty! A fantastic journal page. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.