Monday 22 November 2021

GJJ Day 17 - Gratitude For Change with Karla Archer

 Hello All.

Karla Archer's lesson for Day 17 of Gratitude Junk Journal was Gratitude For Change. Her idea was that sometimes we start off with an idea for some art, but often it changes and goes off course. Of course there are other changes in life that are not always expected, and not always good.

Here's my version of Karla's art.


There are many layers to this painting, and as I used a palette knife to apply the last layers of paint, there is plenty of texture too.


I'm linking my art to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge, Day 22.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colourful page love the beautiful flowers and texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very powerful :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alison. Flowers are your forte. This is gorgeous. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was by earlier and couldn't leave a comment on yours and several other blogs. Seems blogger has started to behave, so I'm back to see this beauty. This is beautiful, Alison. You have NO idea how many times I have started a journal page and IT decided to go in a different direction. Non-artists don't understand it, but it's true. I love the flowers and the texture. This turned out great with just the right amount of color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, Alison, love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers with all that spatter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous colours! I love the texture and the spatters. Chrisxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.