Tuesday 23 November 2021

Madonna and Child Christmas Cards

 Hi Everyone.

I recently had a sort out, and found some beautiful stamped images that my blog friend Lynne/Stampingandbeyond sent me a few years ago. The lovely Madonna and child image is by Oxford Impressions.

I decided to use the images for some more Christmas cards. I simply paired them up with some of my monoprints, and added some gold lace.





I'm linking my cards to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge Day 23.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Alison, these are beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards and images that go so well with your fabulous backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous. The image is wonderful and I love those beautiful backgrounds. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find photo realism cards are very difficult to stamp properly, but yours are all PERFECT, Alison. I love the backgrounds as much as the Madonna and child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Alison, personal works of art in your style to the recipients! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful cards Alison, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they are lovely images. I love what you've done with them especially the bottom, darker one. Happy belated AEDM for yesterday! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.