Saturday 13 November 2021

Gratitude Junk Journal Day 8 with Gwen LaFleur

 Hello All.

My daughter was at Cop26 this week with her work colleagues. They are working on a project for sustainable aerospace. She saw some amazing stands and displays, and came to the conclusion that there should be more young people sitting at the table and making decisions for the good of the planet. It certainly appears that there is a lot of talk, but very little action!

Day 8 of Gratitude Junk Journal with Gwen LaFleur was all about gratitude for water. Gwen's tutorial had an ocean theme to it, which is very appropriate in these times. 

Here's my page. I used diluted coffee for the drips and splashes, and the ocean creatures are Tim Holtz stamps.


I'm linking my page to Leah's Art Every Day Month challenge, Day 13.

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and love the sea creatures
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your ocean. Especially the sea horse. :) I also love that you used coffee on your page. I love the colors it always gives. Soft and nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was first starting in Industry, I kept hearing you need more experience, blah, blah, blah. Your daughter is right. If we don't get the young involved we are losing an entire generation. AND, we are losing the energy that all young people bring to the table. I love your clean water spread. This is beautiful, Alison. I am also grateful for clean water, especially after having to boil my water for days on end last month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your version of this Alison. I ended up joining the class as I felt like I needed some help this month and this was the first lesson I did. It looks nothing like it's supposed to though lol Happy AEDM Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Alison!Water is something that we can't do without. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I were talking about this just the other day. Beautiful, Alison! Love how you used the coffee drip lines in the page, I always love the added "scribbles" :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that we need to let more young people make decisions! Your journal page is fabulous. Water is so valuable, we are lucky to have it. But how could you waste coffee for drips! That hurts!:) Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.