Thursday 2 December 2021

GJJ Days 23 & 24 - Gratitude For My Surroundings & Gratitude For Birds

 Hello Everyone.

Happy Advent to you all! I've started an Advent art journal that I'll share in a few days, but I still have a few pages for Gratitude Junk Journal to show you. I'm going to double up on the pages now.

I think you all know by now that I love the outdoors and all kinds of wildlife, especially birds.

Here's my Day 23 page, which reflects the lovely countryside and wildlife where we live, that I'm so grateful for.


I spotted a YouTube tutorial by Shawn Petite, and used that as inspiration to create this page.


On Day 24, Amanda Fall's prompt was gratitude for birds.


I've always loved a quirky Puffin! Those beaks are so striking against their black and white plumage. One of my best holidays was in the north east of England, when we got a boat out to The National Trust's Farne Islands and saw Puffins and lots of other wonderful sea birds and seals. I used images from an old NT magazine for this page.


Wishing you a happy new month.

Thanks for visiting.

Alison


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages and love the wildlife images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these journal pages are beautiful. I especially like the frst one for the many layers of collage you used. I am truly in love with this one. I also really like the puffins. They are such unique birds and have such lovely beaks. Both of these are stunning journal pags, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate these pages Alison. I love the blues on your first page and the puffins on the second. This make a great "star" of that page. These are great Alison. I hope December is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that green background on the second page, but oh my, the blues in the first page are stunning, especially with the pops of red. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.