Saturday 4 December 2021

Art Journal Calendar - December 2021

 Hi Everyone.

Today I'm sharing my art journal calendar spread for December.

I started with some collage papers, then scraped on some turquoise and white acrylic paint. 

I used a PaperArtsy Mini doorway stamp for my daily journaling, stamping straight onto my page first, then stamping onto gessoed book pages also. I cut out the inside of the doorways, and adhered them as shown above. 

I used Darkroom Door Alphas and numbers to stamp the title and words, and Hero Arts Alphas to stamp the day numbers. I used a white pen to add highlights to the words, and finished with white ink splashes.

Here's my November calendar, all filled in.

I'm linking my December calendar to Valerie's When one door closes, another door opens theme at Art Journal Journey.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting.

Alison

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous calendars! Of course I like the one with all the doors best, but perhaps I'm prejudiced! Thanks so much for linking to my theme at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool calendar. I love all these doorways being arches. This is perfect for VAlerie's challenge so thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. HOpe your Saturday is going well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your calendar journal pages. They are always so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is a generic message, but it's all I could pull together. Late Thursday as I headed to the basement, I caught my sleeve on the railing and lost my balance. I fell down 13 of the 14 steps to the basement floor. I laid there for what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably little more than 20-30 minutes. When I was able to get up, I realized I had hurt my back enough that all I could do was lie on it. I have trouble sitting or standing. I hope you understand. If I normally visit you every day, I hope/plan to feel better by Monday. Thanks for your support and understanding. PLEASE, NO SYMPATHY. It was my own stupidity.

    Your calendar pages always put mine to shame. These are stunning, as always. Great for AJJ, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages and love all the doors
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your December pages are fantastic. The text behind each door is my favourite...the bits of brown, like an old wall :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the door pages. You are always so cleaver with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant idea Alison - your spread looks like a Roman arena. Can't believe it's December already, hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.