Sunday 5 December 2021

GJJ - Days 29 & 30

 Hello All.

Here are my final two pages for Gratitude Junk Journal.

Day 29 - Gratitude for Doodles with Sandy Allnock.

For this spread I used watercolour paint, graphite and Stabilo All black pencils, and a black pen.

I got very engrossed in making all of the lines and marks. It was a very calming exercise.

Day 30 - Gratitude for Courage with Janette Simmons.

Gel-printing, collage, stencilling, lots of layers, mixed media - This was my kind of art!

Thanks so much to all of you who followed my Gratitude Junk Journal journey. I really enjoyed Tiare Smith's course.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal pages, Alison, I am always impressed at how much you get finished. Have a great week, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages and love the doodling and the collage piece on the second page
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Alison. The first page is amazing, and a great page not your usual style. It is fun to stretch our artistic wings sometimes, isn't it? And nice big orange and gold leaf on the second page. Thanks for the book recommendations. I've added them to my list. The stories of the Austen girls sounds good. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are YOU. I love the doodles you are so good at making. You spent a lot of time making this spread and it turned out great. Of course, I know how you love to create layers and layers, so I know you had fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of interesting doodles and great texture on the second page. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.