Monday 20 December 2021

Art Journal Advent 2021 - Days 16-19

 Hello Everyone. I hope you're all well, and have some pre-Christmas treats planned for this week. I have my usual walks planned, but they are always a treat whatever the weather.

Today I have a few more pages to share for Michelle and Tamara's Art Journal Advent Challenge.

Day 16 - Scent. I sketched some lavender. I remember my Gran telling me to put lavender oil on my pillow to help me sleep better. My guinea pig Elliott enjoys munching on lavender too.

Day 17 - To Grow. I created a mandala which grew out from the teabag in the centre of my page.

Day 18 - Meaningful. The Nativity is the true meaning of Christmas for me. I used a Christmas card I received as a reference for my sketch. I used gold watercolour paint for the halos. 



Day 19 - The Power of Love. I used some of my hoarded 7 Gypsies patterned papers.


I printed and cut out some photos of my family to insert in the stamped hearts.


Thanks for visiting me today.

Alison



7 comments:

  1. All fabulous pages Alison -I love lavender too have a few plants in the garden
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to make some wonderful advent pages Alison. This is another great collection. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Alison, love all the different styles. Have a great evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, your interpretation of these prompts are so different from mine. I really LOVE your nativity. So much more meaningful than what I created. I can't believe how much you love to doodle. Your grow is out of this world. I really LOVE seeing what you create, even though we have the same prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, very sweet to add the photos. Lovely pages, again I am drawn to the blue. Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are so beautiful and thoughtful. I specially love the lavender reminding you of your gran and the teabag mandala. Happy Holidays, Alison!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages Alison, I am atlas getting to catch up! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.