Friday 3 December 2021

GJJ Days 25 & 26 - Gratitude For Joy & For Recognition

 Hello All.

Today I'm sharing a couple more of my GJJ pages.

Firstly, Day 25's prompt was Joy. What gave us joy today? I saw a jay on the bird feeder in my garden twice in one morning, and both times it gave me joy, and I ran to tell my hubby. Unfortunately the jay didn't hang around long enough for him to see it too.



On Day 26, Sarah Matthew's prompt was gratitude for recognition. Sarah showed us how to make some foam word stamps, and also 'trash' stamps using the offcuts of foam, but I used some of my hand-carved stamps on my page instead.



Happy Friday to you all, and thanks for visiting.

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Both pages are fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! How wonderful to see the jay on your bird feeder, you're so lucky as we only see them when walking in woodland 😁. Wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jay page and also how your jays look. Very different from ours. The little bit of clock paper really brings your eye inward. And what a fun page with you on it. I love the words you chose and that cool background. Happy start to your weekend Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are so wonderful and joyful! I do the same when I see something like that out the window, run to tell my hubby :) Had a great time browsing through your art pages, Alison. Happy Weekend!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pages, love the different looks of each one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.