Saturday 11 December 2021

Art Journal Advent 2021 - Days 7-10

 Hi Everyone.

Here are a few more of my pages for Art Journal Advent. Some of the prompts are quite tricky, but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Day 7 - Pause. Looking out of the window at my garden calms and centres me.

Day 8 - Fulfilment. Walking in the countryside and bird-spotting brings me lots of fulfilment.

Day 9 - Boundaries. Sketching over the boundary lines, or are they fields separated by hedges?

Day 10 - Inner Strength. She looks like she has inner strength, but my thinking was that it's taken a while, but I'm now lots more confident in drawing faces.

Thanks for visiting me today.

Alison


6 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic Alison. Tricky prompt or not, I think you created amazing pages for each. I hope you're having a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your determination to meet the prompt challenge is very evident! Prompts are my bane. I always think of something else I'd rather have as the prompt, LOL. I admire you for staying on task. And bravo for drawing a body that's in proportion (Day 8). Doesn't even look like you erased once. Mine would be so smudged from erasing, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are all fabulous, Alison. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your fabulous journal pages ---oohh I can comment again
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have interpreted these prompts. Some are SO different from what I chose. I have come to the conclusion I was being too literal, so decided to think a bit outside the box after I was caught up. I really love your face in Day 10 and yes, I agree that you can be proud. I also like your boundaries. Again, far different than mine. Thanks for sharing these and showing how different you interpreted the prompts. Mine will be up tomorrow, at least that's the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love these, especially the no face girl. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.