Tuesday 7 December 2021

Art Journal Advent 2021 - Days 1 - 6

 Hello All.

I'm joining in with a couple of Instagram Advent challenges, one of which is Art Journal Advent, organised by Michelle/RaspberryBlueSky and Tamara/MaraKreativStudio. 

I created a junk journal, using some Amazon packaging, graph paper and ledger paper, and decorated the cover with some collage.

Here are my first 6 pages.

Day 1 - Here and Now.

Day 2 - Movement.

Day 3 - Glitter and Glamour.

Day 4 - Femininity.

Day 5 - Rituals.

Day 6 - A Moment of Happiness. We spotted a Sparrow Hawk on our early morning walk today.

I love creating these fairly quick little pages. I'm also doing Kasia Avery of Everything Art's Care December challenge at the same time, and I'll show you my first few pages from that tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting.

Alison


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Alison. I love Amazon packaging, too! Have a fab day, take care! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous junk journal love all the pages and great cover and recycling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great fun Alison. I was writing on Elle's blog that I probably should have done something like that this year. I didn't because last year I never finished the one I was working on. But seeing yours, I miss making one. And like you, I love Amazon packaging. And getting what's in the boxes too. Hope its been a great Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also joined this Advent and requested e-mail since I'm not on Instagram. I just joined today and I'm glad you shared the first six, because the e-mails started with Day 8.

    I really LOVE what you have done. I especially like the menorah and the tea. These are fabulous entries and I look forward to seeing how you interpret the prompts each day, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.