Wednesday 8 December 2021

Kasia's Care December - Days 1 - 3

 Hi Everyone.

Here are my first few pages for Kasia Avery of Everything Art's Care December Instagram challenge.

First of all, here is the cover of the little junk journal I made with packaging. I do enjoy making these small junk journals for specific challenges. Can you see the tiny red 'Warning! May be habit forming!', underneath the title? :D

Now onto the pages...

Day 1 - Set a new intention. 

How about taking a few mindful moments to look at the moon each night?

Day 2 - Rituals.

Before I start to create, I usually make myself a cup of tea or coffee, and this time of year I sometimes light a scented candle.

Day 3 - A Winter Walk. Get outside and gather some natural materials to arrange and sketch on your page.

I hope that you're all having a good week.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Alison


7 comments:

  1. Your pages are wonderful, I enjoyed them on FB, too. Have a great day, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is mixed media at its finest, alison. I love the tea cup, the candle, and the dark side of the moon (I feel a song coming on). Your winter walk was fun and I loved the tea container you used as your vase. Wonderful and inventive, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out great Alison. I love the size of your pages too. It's fun to change things up to square pages. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison these are all beautiful. My fave is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful, Alison. Love the second one.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh just love these! What is your journal page dimension? Last week for like 3 nights before the new moon, it sat in the sky like it was laying in bed. HUGE regret not going to get my phone and taking a pic. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.