Thursday 30 December 2021

Art Journal Advent 2021 - Days 20-24

 Hello All.

I thought I'd better share my final few pages for Art Journal Advent before I forgot. Lol!

Day 20 - To Simply Be. I just created a simple intuitive page, using watercolour paint and my favourite techniques.

Day 21 - Rest. Another fairly simple page, on which I used my hand-carved face stamp, and just Quinacridone Gold and white acrylic paint. There's some collaged papers underneath too, just peeking through.

Day 22 - Look Back. I have used tissue and a teabag on this page, so you can look back through the layers. I really like this page, one of my favourites.

Day 23 - Winter Wonderland. This is one of my favourites too.

Day 24 - Your word for 2022. I chose Explore. There are a few things I want to explore, watercolour painting is one of them, and more collage :-)

Thanks for visiting me today, and all through 2021. I really appreciate your encouraging comments too.

Hugs,

Alison

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you. The winter wonderland page is my favorite, but I do like the faces you added on the other a lot too. What a fun face. It is always amazing how layering some paint, paper and a little bit of image can create such a wonderful scene like the winter page. That's one of the fun things about art is things like that happen. I hope you have a wonderful and safe start to the New Year Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous pages Alison-love them all -Best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing the last of your journal pages. Again, all so different from mine, yet so perfect for each day's prompt. Looking back is my absolute favorite, but your winter wonderland really blew me away, too. I like your word for 2022, and most of all, I like the color palette you chose for it. Because I wasn't on Instagram, I didn't get to see what others had created. I sure like how you made yours, though.



    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are all fabulous, as always. Happy New year, stay safe and well! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages. Wishing you the very best for 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winter wonderland page is one of my favourites too love the torn paper layout but they are all magical in their own way.
    Wishing you and yours a Happy & Healthy 2022 Alison.
    Stay safe & creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A worthy gallery for our eyes, for sure! I'm a sucker for blue so the winter wonderland is my favorite of them. Sure hope you are having 2022 fun and wishing for many blessings to you and your family this year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.