Thursday 31 December 2020

And Finally ... Week 52!

 Hello All! 

I have my final collaged index cards for 366 Somethings 2020 to show you today. I'm really going to miss doing these, but it's time for a rest.

Here are the final 9 cards...









I love my Christmas Day card, number 360, the words were so appropriate. Also 363 and 366 are favourites this week.

For now all of my cards are in two boxes. I can't decide what to do with them. Perhaps I'll put them all into a big scrapbook. It'll be interesting to look back at them, and to see how they progressed.

Thank you all for visiting and commenting on these ICADs, and on all of my posts this year. I've really appreciated your generous support dear friends.

Wishing you all a happy, creative, safe and healthy 2021!

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, well done for completing the course! , Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing this challenge Alison. I am very impressed. I love all the cards, and you really were able to create so many different ones. I think I would have been searching for what to do next after awhile. Have a fabulous New Year and I'm looking forward to see what is next art wise from you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another job well done Alison they would look great in a photo album to flick through one by one. You must be extremely proud of yourself, I really wish I was more disciplined but life and situation just doesn't allow.
    Of the last 363 is my fav.. there's an air of romance I read hee hee.. Wishing you all the best for 2021, lets stay safe & creative!! Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my dear friend the last of your cards for this year. What a beautiful collection of art they are. You know... a book in 2021.:) I have so enjoyed seeing your art and reading your blog. I wish only the very best for you in 2021. Much love and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, many congratulations on completing your ICAD challenge - what an amazing achievement! I had so enjoyed seeing them all and this time 360 and 364 are my favourites 😀. All the very best for 2021, I hope it's a better year for everyone - Happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was by earlier, but my electricity went off before I could leave a comment. We got SLAMMED with ice and snow, making 2021's first day seem a bit shaky.

    You certainly went out with a bang, Alison. What a fun way to end the year. I also think my favorite is 363, but it's always hard to choose when you give us so many great options. Congratulations on a job well done. Now it's time to rest and enjoy 2021. Happy New Year, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.