Wednesday 30 December 2020

Traffic Lights

 Hello All. I have another page to share for Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey. My page is about traffic lights today.

I started with a layer of teabag texture, painted on some white gesso, used bubble wrap to add turquoise paint, then scraped on some Seaglass Fresco Finish acrylic. I used a Seth Apter stamp to add some background detail. I then added 3 round teabags, the dictionary definition, then used pieces of gelli prints to add colour and pattern. I finished with black paint pen marks, and used a Stabillo All black pencil to outline the page.


Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox


6 comments:

  1. I love these traffic lights. And your cool background! You've had some fabulous art this December Alison. I'm glad you shared it with us at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those round Teabags make great Traffic lights, love the pop of amber it's my favourite light it's the libran in me hee hee!! Forgive my sleepy eyes but I read the word Fresco as Tesco... Thanks for sharing another fab page.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Alison! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful with great idea this Journal page!
    I wish you a happy new year 2021, take care and stay healthy, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there is a meaning behind this page with the traffic lights and you are giving us the green light to go ahead with heads held high into the new year of 2021. Let's hope we are indeed leaving the majority of the dangers behind us with the red signal.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so powerful. I agree there is meaning in this and all of your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.