Tuesday 8 December 2020

366 Somethings - Week 49

 Hi Everyone! I hope you're all well, and not too stressed with Christmas preparations.

We met our daughter at a local park, for a brief walk at the weekend. She was up our way, meeting up with a couple of friends. She made the astute comment that I must be quite relieved to be having a quiet Christmas this year, as I usually get very stressed that everything has to be perfect for her and her brother's visit. She is quite right. We have bought fewer presents this year, will put up a few decorations, enjoy a nice meal, and get together with family and friends online. And we will be grateful for all the blessings we have.

Here are my week 49 collaged index cards.







You might guess that the little elves are part of an Advent calendar. It's a tea calendar with a lovely selection of herbal teas. I thought the brightly coloured teabag packets would be lovely to use on my Advent ICADS. And there's teabag papers on each one also, of course.

I think 340 is my favourite this week. What do you think?

Thank you so much for dropping by,

Alison xox

4 comments:

  1. Ohh #2 is my fave. I am glad you had a chance to see your daughter. Mine is on the other side of the country as is my son. I don't stress about christmas, I don't celebrate it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those dated tea cups are pretty sweet additions. Do you have a tea advent calendar? I leaning towards 339 and 341 as favorites. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Ali. Loving these. Every time I see new ones I think oh, those I my favourites :) The elves are so cute. Hope your week is going well. Hugs Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a great Christmas planned, nice to have a relaxing time too! We are staying home with no travelling down South this year to visit with family, we plan to celebrate when everything is more settled 😁. Your advent calender sounds fabulous and my favourite is 340 too, I really like the tea tag and string that you added. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.