Saturday 19 December 2020

Kasia's Advent Calendar - Day 11 - One Line A Day

 Hello Everyone. For Day 11, we were invited to write one line a day on a dedicated art journal page. I misunderstood the meaning of this, and wrote a few lines on my page.

This page really shows how far I've come since I first started to art journal. Back in the beginning, I really didn't like my handwriting, and I struggled to think of things to write. Then I discovered scribble writing through watching Dina Wakley, and I haven't looked back since.


I'm linking this page to Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey.

Wishing you all a very happy and creative weekend,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Love this one Alison. The colours are great and your writing also. I struggle with that too, but I'm learning to just let it go and scribble something down on the page. Yours is much more artistically done, and the white shows up really well against the purple/violet/blue shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages and love the colours. Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are a master at this. The writing is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Alison. I love the effect of journaling over the page! I am with you and scribble writing. It makes it all difference! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to discover scribble writing! Love your cool strokes and wonderful colors, Alison. Super pages! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scribble writing looks so effective Alison, the white really stands out proud against that lovely violet. Your creating magic during Kasia's Advent, i'm loving everything you have shared. Thank YOU Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to try scribble writing as I don't like my handwriting on my journal pages! The contrast of your pretty white writing on the blue looks wonderful, and the whole page has such a lovely richness to it 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.