Tuesday 15 December 2020

Kasia's Advent Calendar - Day 7, and some Somethings

 Day 7's prompt is Create Your Comfort Zone. We were asked to make ourselves comfortable with lighting a candle, our favourite drink, and some soothing music, then spend 2 minutes writing down our thoughts, and then cover it with painting and stamping etc. 

Here's another entry for Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey.

And now here are my collaged index cards for this past week (50/52)...








I think I'll go with 349 as my favourite this week. Do you have a favourite?

Thanks for visiting today,

Keep safe and well,

Alison xox


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages and I love the idea of writing down your thoughts and them covering them with paint after that relaxation, it sounds very cathartic 😁. My favourite is 348, loving all those happy little elves ...lol! I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is another gorgeous page for AJJ. I am loving that gold. It is so rich looking. Thanks again for joining Tracey's challenge. And I also like how you added postage stamps to some of your index card art. They make a nice addition to those cute little elves on the T pages. Hope all is well.Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spread for day 7, Alison. Your ICADS are charming! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this prompt, it's like a reward to ourselves telling us it's okay to sit down and take a moment just for YOU. Beautiful work again Alison just like your ICads, 344 is my fav this week. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.