Wednesday 2 December 2020

Art Journal Journey - The Meaning Of...

 Hi Everyone.

It's a new month, so today I have my December art journal calendar to share with you.

My pages reflect the true meaning of Christmas for me, so I'm linking up with Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey.

I began by gluing down some gel prints to my pages, then I used nativity stamps by Elusive Images (sadly no longer in business), stamping onto tissue to get a good print, then gluing to my background with matt medium. 

The title was stamped with Darkroom Door's Alphabet Medley stamp set.


Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox


11 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas baubles as calendar pages, great idea! Have a safe day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages and stamps love the idea of baubles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea with the baubles for your December diary page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Alison. I love the Christmas balls. Very festive! Hope it was a nice Wednesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy December Alison, I gave out a little squeal when I saw your words the TRUE meaning of.. as this was really my intention when I chose my AJJ Theme all those months ago. Those daily baubles will be filled with creative magic by the end of the year. Thanks for joining me @ AJJ this month it's a wonderful page.
    Sending hugs your way Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with this Christmas baubles for your December!
    Have a happy day,hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, dear Alison, you put my calendar pages to shame. This is beautiful and I love the way you followed Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey so well. Love the way you denoted the days, too. Thanks for sharing these with us at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super background and the ornaments are wonderful!!! Great idea!!!!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, those baubles look amazing! I love your December calender pages 😀. I hope you had a great week! Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great Dec. calendar. Big enough to write in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Alison, this is beautiful - you really have some fabulous calendar pages, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.