Friday 4 December 2020

Gratitude Junk Journal Day 29

 Happy Friday Everyone!

I've got another junk journal page to share with you. This one has a quote by Doris Day. 'Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.' Feeling gratitude definitely makes you feel better than complaining about stuff.


The meaning of life for me is arty play every day! I'm linking this page to Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey.

Have a wonderful gratitude filled day!

Thanks for visiting me,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page! It has a lovely vibrancy to it and the colours are gorgeous 😁. Yes arty play is everyday for me too ...lol! Wishing you a lovely weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sentiment and a lovely colorful page. I feel the energy in this one. It's beautiful. It's also wonderful that you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey using Tracey's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my meaning of life too. Especially now that garden is over and days are so short. Hope all is well. This page is gorgeous for Tracey's challenge at AJJ. Thanks Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background and great quote from Doris Day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love the pink and fuchsia in this. Wow Doris Day said that? She was/is one of my all time favorite actresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic quote and the background is so powerful, arty play is definitely the way forward to a happier day for me.. Makes me so happy to see it's your too. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous happy page Alison! I love that quote - so true! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful quote, Alison! Love the background and details too. That Doris was very smart and your page is fab! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.