Monday 21 December 2020

Kasia's Advent Calendar - Day 13 - My Passions

Today's prompt is all about the positive feelings and experiences this daily art practice has brought so far. 

We had some inspiration from this quote too. 'Maybe my passion is nothing special, but at least it's mine' - Tove Jansson.

I enjoyed the experience of creating my page, using some teabags, my favourite mediums, some words, and lots of marks and paint splashes.


I'm linking this page to Tracey's The Meaning Of theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

5 comments:

  1. I love this page, and it is almost has a celestial feel. And that quote is great. I was introduced to Tove Jansson awhile back by Sirkkis, she was a great artist for sure. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say thanks for joining us at AJJ too. Glad you shared this page with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, the texture of the teabags look amazing with the paints 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely reminds me of the planets Alison, that violet colour gets better every time I see it, there's positivity oozing all over this page.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, some great texture and super cool details and colors. I love this page and the words too. Fabulous!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.