Wednesday 9 December 2020

Kasia's Advent Calendar 2020

 Hi Everyone!

It's the third year that Kasia Avery from Everything Art has run her free Advent Calendar Art Journaling Challenge. This year, as Kasia is heavily pregnant, the challenge is only 14 days, and it began last Friday, 4th December.

I'm using an A6 (6x4") handmade journal for the challenge, and here's my decorated cover.

Day One's theme was 'Wasting Time'. Wasting time is not necessarily a bad thing. I spend a lot of time watching the birds and squirrels in my garden, making art, walking in the countryside, crocheting and watching the TV. These are all good ways to 'waste time'.

I'm linking my page to Tracey's 'The Meaning Of' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, have fun with this challenge. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea. Love your page Alison. Stay safe. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right, all about your 'time wasting' are good acting too making good to mind. Wonderful page.
    Have a happy day ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm your time wasting seems pretty good to me. Your pages are peaceful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool work, if this is true, the topic would be a waste of time, but so nice as a coover for Advent.
    Stay safe, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your page but I don't count what you do as wasting time. I waste time just flitting from one thing to another on the computer - now that is wasting time!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and super fun journal. I think your page is no waste of time and totally agree with Neet about the computer being a waste! Fun creation - inspires me! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cover and it sounds like a fun challenge too! The colours are glorious and I love your abstract design 😁. I received your card yesterday, thanks so much! I've been sat looking at it trying to figure out how you created it ...lol ... I'm guessing gelli printing was involved and how wonderful to use the book page of Harry Potter in French, my hubby translated it for me ...lol 😉. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas filled with love, peace and joy! Thanks again! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.