Friday 16 March 2018

Lines, Feathers and Teabags

Hi Everyone.

Here's a few photos of my Gelli prints for the last couple of days, for Birgit Koopsen's March challenge.

First up, yesterday's prompt was lines. I decided to go with straight ones, using a piece of corrugated card to make marks on the paint on the plate.





And, today's prompt is Feathers. I used some real feathers, and also a feathers stencil, on paper and teabags. The mini round Gel Press plate is a perfect size for my round teabags.




These teabags will also count towards my Week 12 '365 Somethings' for Daisy Yellows Facebook challenge. I laid a feather on each teabag before printing with paint and the mini round plate, then stapled the paint covered feather to the corresponding teabag.


And here are Week 11's '365 Somethings' set of teabags. I used the mini round Gel Press plate and a stencil on these ones also, then added some dots with a pen.


Apologies for the unusually long post, we're off North tomorrow to visit our son in Manchester, so I'm cramming it all in!

Have a great weekend All!

Alison x

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic hello prints, you're having fun! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Alison! My favorite in the first grouping is the warm colored page. I love the red with the gray in the second "feather" grouping. The tea bags are sensational! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your straight lines turned out and love your use of real feathers. The designs on the teabags in your last photo are pretty!

    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More fantastic prints, like liked how you used corrugated card for the lines.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are 2 great theme to Gelli print. I use lines a lot../but never feathers. Love how your pags came out. happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so loving all those prints Alison, don't the feathers look amazing!!! Invested in a new 8 x 10 gel press today as mine had seen better days after being stored away incorrectly for a good few years.
    Gelli play is definitely on my to do list this weekend.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry this is brief. I'm having keyboard problems. LOVE the teabags, both weeks' worth. The way you stapled the feathers afterward was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blend of colours on the Lines prints but must say the feather prints are fabulous and I adore what you have done with the teabags! I have enjoyed this catch up Alison and hope to be more organised this week! Hope you enjoyed your time with your son! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fabulous but really love the feathers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.