Monday 19 March 2018

Birgit Koopsen's Gelliprint Challenge - Days 17, 18 & 19

Hi Everyone. In spite of the snow forecast, we chanced a trip North to see our son in Manchester, and had a lovely weekend with him in his newly rented house in Hulme. We arrived home last night to more snow falling in Kent. It looks very wintry outside today again. Perfect weather for catching up with Birgit's challenge today, and I have some more printing adventures to share with you.

Day 17 - Letters. I used a cheap plastic alphabet stencil for these...


And a Tim Holtz stencil for this...


Day 18 - Numbers. I used a Carabelle Studio stencil for these...


And a PaperArtsy stencil for this one...


Day 19 - Book Pages. I used Stencil Girl stencils on these ones, and got very carried away...






And finally, Birgit demonstrated a technique with Alcohol Inks and Stazon ink in this YouTube video today, so I decided to try it out. I love the results!


My pile of prints is growing fast, I can't wait to use them on some projects.

Happy Monday,

Alison x

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend. The prints are fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those prints are all so beautiful! AMAZING! Great that you had such a nice weekend and even sun - here the same cold weather and snowy as in Kent. Happy new week Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super printing. Glad you enjoyed your trip away.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Alison. Looking forward to checking out the youtube link you shared. So happy you were able to share a nice weekend with your son. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing technique. I watched the video and now I want to try it. You have some great prints for sure Alison. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So uplifting to take a break especially to see family, glad you enjoyed. Beautiful catch up pages. I especially love those book pages with their splash of bright colour.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.