Saturday 10 March 2018

Gelli Printed Fabric

Hi Everyone!

A quick post today, with my fabric pieces for Birgit's Day 10 challenge. 


I started with four pieces of yellow gingham fabric, adding a layer of paint to them with my 10x8" Gelli Plate. Then I cut some wavy fronds masks, and placed them onto another layer of paint on my plate, before taking prints on my fabric pieces.


I took extra prints on two pieces, laying the masks horizontally this time.


So fun!!! Now I have a dash to the post office, to send one of my crochet shawls off to a lady in San Francisco. My fourth Etsy sale this year, Hubby is so happy I'm now a business woman, and not just filling our little bungalow with my creations. Hahaha!

Have a lovely Saturday,

Alison x



9 comments:

  1. Fab scraps Alison, love the feeling of paint of fabric, so tactile..!! Congrats on sale number 4 wishing you many many more to come, well done lovely. Have a super weekend.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love Gelli printing fabric but I always forget about pulling it out when I pull out the Gelli plate. These came out great! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting about your sale. You must be so proud! I like the pattern you created on that fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, congratulations on the sale. Good for you.

    When I read you were using fabric to print on your gelli, my enthusiasm increased. I was so glad you shared this, because I have wanted to "alter" some ugly fabric using the gelli. I may try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis fabric prints look super! Wow...! And congratd on the sale! Super! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are having fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fabric prints and congrats on your sales
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fabric prints and congratulations on the sale.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these and so pleased you are now an official international business woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.