Wednesday 7 March 2018

Birgit's March Gel Print Challenge - Days 6 and 7

Hi Everyone!

I took a day off of blogging yesterday, to go for a long walk in the sunshine, but I still managed to create some gel prints for Birgit's day 6 challenge, which was Flowers. I hand cut some flower shapes to use as masks, and got these prints.


I created a couple of cards to enter in That's Crafty's Spring Into Action Challenge.



Today's Gel Print theme is Threads, and here are my pages.



A clean up print, using chalk Fresco. Love the orange and turquoise it picked up from the previous print.




I can see a face in the one below...


A second print, removing the threads then using turquoise paint to pick up the green that was left beneath the threads.


Happy Mid-Week,

Alison x








11 comments:

  1. You are such a creative spirit awesome papers and beautiful cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful prints and cards, you are on a roll. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. III am really inspired. I just wish I had more room to set mine up again. I love what you are creating. These are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous backgrounds and love the ones with threads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great. I especially like the flowers and the way you have made such clear colourful prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful papers , you must have quite a store of these fabulous background pieces. The flower cards look beautiful.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The papers you've made are just gorgeous Alison and looking like a floral explosion!
    Such pretty cards from them too and thanks for sharing them with our Spring challenge too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy... just look at all those fabulous art marks... *Squeal!!*
    Fabulous cards Alison, awesome prints. Yep I too can see a face, I can also see a bird nesting, or is that just me hee hee!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gel prints, the ones where you have used threads are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice...your Gelli prints are a fun blast of color. How did you do the threads one? I am guessing your laid threads on the plate and then printed? Glad you enjoyed nice day outside. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - I love your Gelli prints AWESOME xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.