Saturday 30 January 2021

Some Mini Journals For CJS 20, 21 & 24

 Hello All. I hope you're having a good weekend. I was thrilled today to get my first dose of the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccination. I just hope Hubby will be able to get his soon too.

On Creative JumpStart, we learned some ways to create mini books, which will come in quite handy to use up gel prints.

On Day 20, Amanda Trought showed us some simple cuts and folds to create little doodle journals.



On Day 21, Andrea Chebeleu showed us how to create different watercolour meditative patterns and marks on both sides of paper, then to cut them up to make into a journal.





On Day 24, Diana Trout showed us a few techniques with watercolour, perfect pearls and stencils, creating patterns on both sides of a piece of paper, then folding and cutting to create a maze book.






Thanks for dropping by today,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces, what a fantastic collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your vaccine. My husband got his first dose too. And I love these journals. They came out great. You've been very busy. Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased that you have had your first vaccination - yay! My mum and dad have both had there's and so has my sister as she works for the NHS. We are still waiting for ours, but I don't mind. Your mini journal is gorgeous, loving all those happy colours and designs 😀. Happy February and have a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little mini journals love all the backgrounds you created.We both had our jabs two weeks ago and daughter who is a carer has had hers too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you got your vaccine. Here where I live the medical facility is only giving vaccines to the people that work there. Now they don't care for covid patients because we have a very small hospital. They are sent to Eugene, OR. My point being that no other essential workers or the public have been vaccinated. Anyway, I love these mini journals. So bright and colorful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some cool techniques, looks, designs, and details, Alison. Hard to pick a favorite as they are all soooo good. I am impressed! Glad you got your vaccine too - I am hoping we can all get it soon! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it incredible what patterns can be created with watercolour, your created journals are little flip books of inspiration. So glad to read you have had your vaccine it sure puts a different perspective on all our future now.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Adore this. I spotted it the other day but sorry, only just been able to visit. Really love these journals. Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What super little mini books! Pleased to see you have had your vaccine - me too and hubby tomorrow! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.