Tuesday 26 January 2021

Creative JumpStart Day 19

 Hello All.

Day 19 of CJS was Love The Person You've Become with Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk. She showed us how to create a watercolour background, then used collage to add a figure representing ourselves, surrounded by some things we love.

Here's my take on the class. 

I used some PaperArtsy stamps for the background and the art doll's face. I added teabags, collage circles and birds cut from a bird-watching magazine. After I finished, I noticed that the collage circles that I added to the art doll body looked like a bird's nest.

I'm linking up to Erika's Favourite Things theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you're having a good week so far.

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and background Alison love all the details and tea bags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alison. I totally LOVE this one. I think it's my favorite so far. It's beautiful with the birds and tea bags. I loved te background and the Paper Artsy lady, as well as the nest you created. Thanks also for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you page! This sounds like a fun class. I need to sit down and do some more classes. I am soooo behind. Thanks for the tease of what's to come and for sharing at AJJ too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, great idea this background!!! Hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page, these are all birds that we see in our garden 😀. That's a beautiful background and it's amazing how the circles look like birds nests too! I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at tea bags - lol. GREAT details and patterns - what a super page! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous page - what a gorgeous background you made - and the teabags are a fantastic addition.
    Stay safe and well
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.