Tuesday 19 January 2021

Creative JumpStart Day 14

 On Day 14 of CJS, Sarah Matthews showed us how to create a block printed paper quilt. She collaged painted paper scraps and pieces of gel prints all over the page, then added the multi-coloured printing with a hand-carved stamp.


 I enjoyed making the collage, and using up a few of my many scraps. It was also fun to do some stamp carving again.

I got carried away and carved another stamp, but I've yet to use it.

I'm linking up to Erika's Favourite Things theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting today,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Excellent Piece Of Work - Really Enjoying This One - Stay Creative And Be Well - Happy 20BLK Jack

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job with this page Alison. I finally finished day 11 today, and this challenge looks like fun to me I agree with you about using up your scraps. You did a great job making those stamps too. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ. It's fun to see your takes on these challenges. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh this is soooo cool. I really love how you put this together and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a happy, colorful journal page and ingenious as it was done. I'm looking forward to the new one!
    Have a good day, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is unusual. It may be my favorite to date. It speaks to me. Possibly because I love geometric images, and partly because you carved your own stamp. Most impressive. Thanks for yet another great entry using Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, living all the layers of printing! The block you made looks gorgeous in all its colourful glory - love it 😁. I hope you're having a lovely week, enjoy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colourful collaged page -love the carved stamp you made
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful stamps, well done! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea with the collage and your stamps. Super effect.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.