Friday 22 January 2021

Creative JumpStart Day 17

 I was so excited to see Iris Fritschi-Cussens' The Story Of Me lesson on Day 17 of CJS. I discovered Iris' work last year, and I really love her grungy style and edgy portrait art.

Here's my take on her lesson. I'm linking this page to Erika's Favourite Things theme at Art Journal Journey.



I enjoyed myself so much, I did another one! This one was for the 52weeksartjournal challenge run by Raspberrybluesky on Instagram. This week's theme was 'Note To Self'.

Happy Friday to you all! I hope you have a great weekend!

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. I love your special imaginative faces and the bold color choices and the words !!!! Have a nice weekend and take care, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your grungy facial art. This is MY kind of drawing. I might even be able to make something similar. I love both of these and I love how you showed the "Original." The second entry was fabulous, but I feel it was more YOUR style. You made two incredible entries that made me happy. Thanks for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the last class I have watched, although I still need to do the art.(I have a lot of catching up to do next week.)) I did enjoy seeing those great faces, both in class and yours too Alison. These are amazing. I can tell you had fun because these are so quirky full of joy. Thanks for sharing these with us at AJJ. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I want to take this class! WOW. These are amazing and fun and sooooo cool! Super images and love the quirkiness and fun. Fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the classes are fun and the faces that you created are gorgeous! Loving the grungy style and the eyes on the pretty lady 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Alison, I like these faces. You should do more of them they are fabulous!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.