Thursday 30 April 2020

More Crafting with Gio Gio

Hi everyone! I'm still typing with my left hand, and resting my sore right wrist. I'm wearing a splint to remind me to rest it, day and night. So frustrating!

I'm managing some light crafting thankfully, and here are the final four pieces for Gio's April challenge.

23rd April - ATC Coin. I created some collaged round teabag art...of course ;-)


25th April - Stamping. I made a card, using a gel print and some Carabelle Studio stamps.


27th April - Faux. I did some faux stitching and used PaperArtsy stamps on a gel-printed tag.


29th April - Sunshine. I used water colour paint and a gel pen to create a sunny scene.


I hope you're all keeping safe, calm and creative. Thanks for visiting.

Alison xox


7 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous art in spite of your sore arm. Great idea with the tea bags. Hope you arm is soon back to normal. What is normal, that's the question! Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison you are creating beautifully with one hand. I know how frustrating it is to be "handless" LOL Your are right to rest it as much as possible. I will light a healing candle for you. My faves today are the blue flower, which surprises me because blue is not my color at all and the bright sunny day. Be well and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created more with an arm in a splint than I have with both hands. I LOVE tea bag coins. Very, very clever. Possibly my favorite for the week. I loved the sunshine, too, but if you don't see that it's sun, it looks suspiciously like the COVID-19 virus. Guess you can tell where MY mind is. All were great and you rocked several challenges this month. Stay safe, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety! The sunshine card is great, and it is nice to see those teabag coins. And the tag is awesome color. And who doesn't love flowers. This is a great selection Alison. Hope you are well.Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous selection of art projects, I loved the tea bag coins. You are still able to craft with your sore arm, thats got to be good, but please be careful and keep resting your arm.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an array of art! Making the ATC Found from the round teabags is a fabulous idea with the collage bits and pieces 😀. I love the sunshine makes everything better card, it's so true I've been missing the sunshine the last couple of days. Luckily we had sunshine today and the forecast is for my sunny weather - yay! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND you've made some gorgeous cards, too! Wonderful to see such a great selection of media.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.