Wednesday 22 April 2020

366 Somethings 2020 - Week 16

Hello Everyone!

I'm here today with my Week 16 collaged index cards for the 366 Somethings Challenge.








So that's another week gone, four weeks since we were confined to the house I think, I'm losing count and it's starting to feel normal!

From this week's selection, I think my favourite is no. 111 with those lovely leaves and that fabulous piece of rusty paper. Which one is yours?

Hope you're all well,
big hugs,
Alison xox

P.S. I've just noticed it's really funny to read all of the book text in order!

6 comments:

  1. Your somethings are great fun again, I love these little collages, a wonderful idea. 111 is my fave too! Have a great afternoon, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your collaged cards I read all the text too lol and love 108 with the music
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I agree with you on your choice for the week, I can't really decide on a favorite. They are all so well done. I simply can't wait to make ICADs after seeing what you have created.

    Lisca couldn't understand why I went crazy over the round tea bag Barbara sent me. She said MOST tea bags are round in Europe. Unfortunately, unless you order over the internet, round bags are very, very scarce here. The square ones are what WE get in the states. That's another reason why I've always been so enamored about your round tea bag art like you made last every day last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves are my favorite also, but it is always hard to pick since you always have such clever pieces. Hope it was a great Wednesday. Hus-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my another inspiring selection of art pages. I love the rusty one and have to say its my favourite today.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes - these are the ones I'm always on the lookout for... your index card collection is brilliant. Another round of treats - but again it's the leafy stem which grabs me... blue leaves against a rusty background this time, but just as fabulous as in the other post!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.