Friday 17 April 2020

Crafting with Gio Gio Instagram Challenge

Hello Again!

After yesterday's mega post, I thought I'd bring you up to date with another Instagram challenge I'm taking part in. My Italian friend Giovanna aka GioGio is giving us a prompt every alternate day.

I'll start with the prompt for 7th April, which was Pocket. I made a teabag pocket, to put a tag into.


9th April Prompt - Spring Is Sprung. My little bird made another appearance.


11th April Prompt - Steampunk. I used some Carabelle Studio stamps. The background was made with Distress Oxide inks.


13th April Prompt - Books. I used some book page gel prints to make two mini books, then decorated them with Carabelle stamps and stencils.


15th April Prompt - Animals. I made a background with my 5x3" Gelli Plate, then used a cork and white paint to create the sheep, adding details with a black Posca Paint Pen, then hand-writing the sentiment and adding some dots. I might save this for Hubby's birthday next month ;-)


Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. Are there any challenges you aren't participating in, Alison? You are working overtime and I can't seem to get in the mood to create much of anything. I love all of these. I especially LOVE the first one. Bet YOU can guess why. But that ewe is out of this world. Great challenge entries, dear. They are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art pieces, I love how you created the sheep, its a good idea.
    Stay safe and well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The art is super Alison. You have sure been having a lot of fun lately! Happy just about the weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many amazing makes! I love all the different designs and haven't a favourite today, they are all stunning! The sheep made me smile and I'm sure your hubby would love it too 😊. Happy weekend and keep well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you are really finding an inspiration streak with all these challenges, Alison - brilliant to see so many fabulous little creations. I love the pocket - charming - and the little bird and the sheep are adorable, but it's those tiny books which have really caught my eye in this post - wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your art. The Steam puck piece is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.