Wednesday 15 April 2020

366 Somethings - Week 15

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my recycled page for Elizabeth's T-Day! They were much appreciated.

Today I have my week 15 index card collages to share with you.








Some of my photos weren't so good this week, as the weather has changed, but I hope you enjoy this week's index card collages. I love my birdie on 102, which is your favourite?

My hubby still doesn't get why I use lined index cards. He thinks that the lines spoil them. Lol! What can you say?!

Love & blessings,
Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Such lovely work! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, men don't understand a lot of things. Love you cards, 100 & 102 are my favez today. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pages,so many little detils i see there,beautiful!

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your collaged cards -men think they know everything lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These collage cards are gorgeous Allison! I love them all, I think my favorite is #100- great textures and sentiment.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each week I love seeing these. You have a talent for creating the most interesting pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great collection! Number 100 really caught my eye. Hope you are doing well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I see these, I keep thinking I want to start making ICADs. Yours are so wonderful I also like 100 and 102. I think Valerie and I thought alike this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of all your ongoing challenges, this one remains my favourite! Your index cards are just fabulous with those snippets of text and colour variations. And I'm afraid Graham is just wrong... the lines add to the joy! The mundane everyday quality of those lines provides a fabulous contrast to the art that takes flight over them.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.