Thursday 16 April 2020

30 Days of Mixed Media With Ana - Days 7 - 15

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would bring you up to date with my entries for Ana Bondu's challenge on Instagram.

Day 7 - Embossing - I used stamp, texture plate & stencil.



Day 8 - Texture Paste - DecoArt modelling paste, stamped into, then PaperArtsy Infusions added.



Day 9 - Acrylic Paint - Had fun with some mark-making with PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics.



Day 10 - 3D - Added some dried paint tops to acrylic paint drips.



Day 11 - Paper - My friend Sam gifted me some ephemera, which was perfect for this prompt.



Day 12 - Black - Stamping on black gesso with PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic and Carabelle Studio stamps.



Day 13 - Faux Wood - check out the process photos to see how I did this.









Day 14 - Bleach - Background made with Distress Oxides. Then I painted out the colour in the stamped Carabelle Studio flowers with bleach.



Day 15 - Gel Printing - Always fun, and some great collage papers made too.





Apologies for the long picture heavy post. I should have told you to get yourself a cuppa!

Happy crafting, and thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful art again today, you have been busy. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous selection of art pieces Alison, I've enjoyed another catch up here.
    Stay safe and well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your art pieces-so glad you shared these with us-great ideas for textures and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all of these are wonderful. Each lends to something different. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you have certainly been busy fabulous backgrounds -I saw Tracy said about keeping dried paint bits lol never mind the cuppa got a glass of wine lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I've always thrown those dry paint tops out, but they sure make gorgeous flowers. Nice recycling! Happy almost Friday-or probably Friday when you read this. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see where you get all the energy and ambition to make all these challenges. I am totally impressed and you have a TON of backgrounds and hand painted papers, now. All are beautiful. I love how you made the faux wood and I love the acrylic paint. But most of all, I love the little flowers you created from the dried paint in the 3-D challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cool techniques and fab results here... and seriously, no need to apologise for a long post (not compared to some over at mine!!). It's great to see all the lovely things you've been creating.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.