Saturday 4 April 2020

Instagram Challenges

Hello folks!

I've joined in with a couple of Instagram challenges this month. Gio is giving out prompts every other day in April, and Ana every day of April. These challenges are fun to play along with, and are keeping me busy and motivated.

Gio's first prompt was rainbow, and I used the theme for my calendar pages.

The second prompt was Home Sweet Home, and I used some of my gel prints to create a card...


Ana's first prompt was Brushos. It's been a few months since I used these! I used them with Carabelle Studio stamps, stencil and texture plate.


Ana's second prompt was Crayons. I used Gelatos with a Carabelle Studio stencil and texture plate.


Ana's third prompt was Distress. Distress inks are another product that I rarely use now. Wrinkle free distress used to be one of my favourite techniques. Again I used Carabelle Studio stamps, stencil and texture plate.



Wishing you all a happy and healthy weekend,

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. These Are Colorfully Beautiful - Keep Pushing The Edge

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy lady Alison. I like all your different styles-I think that is the word I want. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful. Have a safe day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love all the fabulous backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page,faboulous.
    wish you a great new week,dear alison.
    stay safe and well.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.... backgrounds ,card amd page!
    GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, Alison, I couldn't play along with those challenges even if I wanted to. Although I have regular crayons, I have no Brushos (never even seen them) or distress inks. However, you have knocked this challenge out of the park and I am totally impressed. Way to go and you have some fabulous examples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this post. I love that background. You left me a comment on growing lettuce. I found the video that I am going to do. Thought you might like to see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IXn2t8GLh0 The girl is long winded but the technique is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and that handy link Nicole! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.