Tuesday 28 April 2020

366 Somethings - Week 17

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all doing ok. I've had a sore wrist for the last couple of weeks, so I'm typing with my left hand. It's so frustrating not being able to crochet, which is something that relaxes me. Anyway, at least I can still make art.

Here are my collaged index cards for the past week.








Until today, I would have said 115 was my favourite this week, but I really love the drippy circles on 119. How about you?

Thanks for visiting today,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant index cards and love them all-hope you wrist feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely Alison, but the first one is my fave today. Hope your wrist is soon better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like then all, but 117 may be my favorite with 115 second. I'm SO ready to make ICADs. You keep giving me great examples and I want to try them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a dufus. I hit publish too soon. I forgot to tell you I hope your wrist improves soon. Be sure when you sleep at night you don't put undo pressure on your wrist. Keep it straight, and if possible, wrap it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those little pops of pink this week. Sorry to hear about wrist. Hopefully it will be better soon so you can get back to your crocheting. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look fantastic Alison and it would be hard to pick out just one but possibly 116. I hope your wrist will be better soon.
    Take care and stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your wrist Alison. I hope it is better soon. Your did a great job with the art this week. #1 is my favorite. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my can you believe I had chosen 115 and 119 before I looked at your selection ...lol 😉. Seems great minds think alike! Happy and creative wishes! Keep well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.