Friday 1 May 2020

Art Journal Calendar - May 2020

Happy new month to you all! 

We are officially one third of the way through 2020, and we have been confined to our house for 6 weeks today, apart from two hospital visits. 

Here is my May calendar spread. I got quite carried away with polkadots, and my wrist isn't too sore, so hoping it's on the mend.


I started with a base of teabags, then scraped on a bit of crackle paste to pick up the texture. The journalling circles were cut from a gel print, I outlined them with orange acrylic paint, and painted the title. I finished with doodled lines and dots.



Thanks for visiting, keep safe and well,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Alison this is so cleaver. I love all the colors in it. Hope your wrist is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece Alison, love all the patterns and the great colours. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May wishes Alison! I'm loving all the eye candy on your gorgeous pages, those polka dots and patterns look fabulous 😀. Hope you've had a good week!Stay Happy weekend, stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of using a teabag for day. Nice Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So LOVE this month's calendar. Those round tea bags are so unique in the states, but you seem to have them everywhere. I adore what you did and how you used them to create your incredible pages. WELL DONE, Alison. You always put my calendar pages to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the circles! glad you are staying safe, hope the wrist is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great circles! This will be even more interesting when filled in with May activities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the teabag circles and hope your wrist feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this isn't a sign that you're going dotty in confinement! Or going round in circles?! Just kidding - lovely pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.