Thursday 7 May 2020

Sympathy Card

Hello everyone. Lovely to see you here today.

My neighbour asked me if I still made cards as she needed a sympathy card. A sad occasion, but nice to have a little project.

Here's what I came up with. I used PaperArtsy Hotpicks stamps, and I think the sentiment stamp may have come from Hobbycraft. I used Distress inks for the background, and to watercolour the flowers.


It's a lovely sunny and warm day here today, I have washing out on the whirlygig, and I cleaned out the guinea pig cage. I hope you've enjoyed some sunshine too.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a difficult theme. We had sun here, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card is perfect! haven't had a chance to enjoy the sunshine today (been inside working) but hopefully tomorrow.... take care , stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card unfortunately often needed!We have had two glorious days of sunshine---and no washing to do how annoying lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I am sorry that your friend needs a sympathy card but she got the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and design that chose 😀. We have sunny weather here and we've been keeping busy gardening, brewing beer, food shopping and riding our tandem. Glad that you are enjoying the sunshine too! Keep well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous card Alison, even if it must be for a sad occasion. Hope you still have sun. It is snowing here. Sad face for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond Powerful - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lovely PA stamp is just the job for this thoughtful card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.