Friday 15 April 2022

Domino

 Hello Everyone. 

It's a beautiful warm and sunny Good Friday. We went out just after 6.30am for a sunrise walk this morning. It was a great start to the day, with lots of birdsong, and we saw some sweet spring lambs too. Hubby's highlight was seeing a couple of flying squirrels, leaping from one tree to another high above us 😁

Today, I have another page to share for my Play It Again, Sam theme at Art Journal Journey

I chose the Genesis song Domino, and the cover art from the Invisible Touch album as my inspiration. Some of you Genesis fans might recognise it. I'm a huge Genesis fan, and this is one of my favourite albums. I went to see them live at Wembley in 1987, on their Invisible Touch tour. It was a fantastic concert. I did find this YouTube video of the concert, the sound isn't brilliant, but I still enjoyed re-watching, and it brought back happy memories.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison


8 comments:

  1. Great page and love the domino paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a Genesis fan and this is a great song. You did an excellent job combining the Invisible Touch album cover with the music. This was brilliant. Thank you for a really impressive entry using your theme at Art Journal Journey, dear. Very, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! For some reason this piece really pulls at me. It is special. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pae, and I love the song and Genesis. Happy Easter, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I'm glad you got to see them in concert, I seem to remember that they are stopping touring all together this year 😁. I hope you having a wonderful Easter weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful song Alison. I haven't listened to Genesis in a long time. I really should listen again. Your page came out great. I love the domino background, the rain and the hand. They are fantastic details. Have a wonderful Easter. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so wonderful, from the domino page, to the sheet music and the overlay of rain, and of course the Touch. Lovely artwork, Alison!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic page and song Allison, its a super background and I love how you used the hand to reach out.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.