Monday 11 April 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 52-58

 Hello All.

I hope you're all well. It's been a good day here, apart from getting a crown fitted at the dentist this afternoon. But that doesn't feel too bad now. It was just a case of taking the temporary one off, then fitting the permanent one. It took a bit of adjustment though, as it was slightly too big. 

This morning was great though, I got my usual Monday doggy fix, walking with my friend and her sweet poodle. We always have coffee and cake at the cafe too, and Pascal gets his doggy sausage.

Here are my latest week's watercolour art, more abstract pieces.

Day 52 - I've made this one into an Easter card.


Day 53 - This one is an Easter card too.

Day 54 - This one has a lovely shimmer, and the circles have glitter in the watercolour paint.


Day 55


Day 56


Day 57


Day 58 - I couldn't resist using that gold watercolour again. Sadly, it's not a great photo. I love those colours!


I used Little Rainbow Moon watercolours for days 52-57, and Arteza watercolours for day 58. The gold is from a set of metallics and interference watercolours by Imagination Crafts.

Thanks for dropping by my blog today,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Love all your abstract pieces and all the different colourways---oooh dentist is my worst nightmare-too many memories of the school butchers in the 50's!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Alison. I love the bright one. Although they are all fun. Have a great Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Alsion, they are all gorgeous. Love the colours and shine! Have a nice evening, hug, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vividly Beautiful - Bummer On The Dentist Front - Sending Positive Vibes

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! You are so good with color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is so bright and happy. I love it so much. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like a doggy fix, specially if there is cake and coffee involved afterward :D I am glad the dentist visit went well. The abstracts are amazingly creative. They would make a beautiful collection of wall art.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun and unique abstracts, Alison. You have great control over your watercolors. I love them all, but Days 53 and 54 are my favorites this week.

    It was good to read your dental visit went well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely watercolour, I bet you had fun creating these too 😁. The bright and colourful 53 is perfect for Easter and I love the shimmer and shine on 54 too. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.