Tuesday 19 April 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 59-65

Hello All.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Ours was very quiet, but we had some beautiful Spring weather and enjoyed a few lovely long walks.

Here are another seven of my little 10x10cm watercolour paintings for The 100 Day Project.

Day 59 


Day 60


Day 61


Day 62


Day 63


Day 64


Day 65 - The first of a new series with botanical elements. I sprinkled some salt on this one, then waited until it was dry before brushing it off and painting the leaf.

Thanks for coming to see my art today.

Alison

6 comments:

  1. LOve your watercolours all especially the pinks and blues
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Alison. I love painting circles and looking at circles. It's relaxing to do, and to see on your pieces too. Hope you're having a good week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful-I enjoy seeing your art. Loved the salt effect on the watercolors-need to try that. I used to do that with dyed fabrics-fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your watercolours look wonderful and vibrant, I love the shimmer and shine too 😀. I'm glad you had a lovely Easter and enjoyed some long walks in the sunshine. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo and

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first six remind me of studies in color theory. Needless to saym this is one of my most favorite series you have made. I have used that salt technique in the past, yet forget to incorporate it in my art lately.

    So glad you had a relaxing Easter and made time for walks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful display of colours and shapes! I love them. Some of them make me think of different weather and patterns in water. Day 61 really stands out. Amazing! :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.