Tuesday 5 April 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 45-51

 Hello Everyone.

Yesterday my husband had another visit to the hospital, this time for a neck scan. Fortunately this was clear too, so the doctor thinks that he probably had a mini stroke, and has given him more medication. He'll also have a follow up appointment in a few months. So hopefully he'll take it a bit easier at work and be ok now. 🙏

With everything happening with Graham, I forgot to post my watercolour art for The 100 Day Project yesterday, so here they are. I've managed to pass the halfway mark 😊

Day 45 

Day 46

Day 47

Day 48 - you can see the gold watercolour better in the second photo.


Day 49 - I used some shimmery watercolours by Little Rainbow Moon in the next few pieces. There are matt colours too.


Day 50


Day 51


I'm really enjoying doing the abstract pieces, there'll be more next time.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

6 comments:

  1. Love all your watercolour abstract art.Good to hear your hubbys results were clear-I had a few mini strokes 11 yrs ago -a sign to slow down so hope he heeds it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool. Feels like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these from your houses to the abstracts. Those shimmery ones are stellar. Glad to hear your husband is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alison, I had no idea you were going through some rough times, my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
    Love all your pages, such a lovely selection of colours.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. loving the shimmer in the abstract ones! Glad that some light has been shone on Graham's mini stroke, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.