Monday 25 April 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 66-72

 Hello All.

Here are another week of my watercolour artworks for The 100 Day Project. Most of them have had the rock salt treatment.

Day 66 - Carrying on with my botanical doodles

Day 67

Day 68

Day 69 - Thought I'd try a mandala.

Day 70

Day 71 - I used a stencil with watercolour paint on this one. I tried it with a brush at first, which was a disaster, and ended up using a make-up sponge. It was difficult to get much paint on though, as it got sucked into the sponge, but it worked eventually.

Day 72 - Went back to my doodles 😁

Thanks so much for coming to visit today.

Alison

8 comments:

  1. These Are Attractively Simple - Well Done - Big Hugs

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your watercolour artworks and must admit have never had a good result using salt!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice doodles and backgrounds, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tese I all beautiful, I enjoyed seeing them on FB, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely ~ great doodle and your palette is delightful ~ Xo


    Wishing you laughter and love in your day,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh these are just awesome. The first one is my fave. You should join in with Thursday Art Date today. Have a great day today. http://www.rainfrances.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Day 68 is my special favourite :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I love your doodles (and I do), Day 70 with the butterflies was my favorite this week. Sounds like it was challenging for you, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.