Monday 15 February 2021

More Creative JumpStart

 Hi Everyone!

I have a few more CJS projects to share with you today, starting with Rae Missigman's Colour Story on 5th Feb (Day 36).

After creating some large pieces with acrylic paint, watercolour paint, and soft pastel marks, we cut them up into various sizes of squares and rectangles.


On 6th Feb (Day 37), Vicki Boutin showed us a fun faux watercolour mon-printing technique, using Distress Inks. Here's the background I created.

And on 7th Feb (Day 38), Cheiron Brandon showed us how to create a background, and make up a story with Tim Holtz Paper Dolls and story stickers. I'm linking my page to Valerie's Heavy Metal theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting me today,

Have a great week,

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. All of these are so bright and well done. Your AJJ page is brilliant! Such a cool image, great TH dolls, and super fun story you created. All of this is very cool and makes me want to try it! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is bright and beautiful! Thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put colors together. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fantastic Alison. They look like fun classes. I really enjoy the variety of topics. Even if some of them aren't anything I might chose to do, it's nice to learn some new tricks and have some inspiration. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I say thanks for joining us at AJJ? If I didn't, let me say it now. Thanks for joining us at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been busy! I love the brightly coloured squares and rectangles and the different techniques with the Distress Inks and storytelling are gorgeous 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colourful backgrounds -great journal page too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot to enjoy! There's some great background stuff here! Great sad tale at the end! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I know you have moderated your comments, I can go back and see what I've missed. Otherwise, I'm not sure you would ever know I visited so far back in the month.

    I like all of these. The second one with the background is awesome. I always love backgrounds. The first one is so colorful and cheery and I adore the mark making, too. Very well done, indeed.

    What can I say, other than I love how you used the TH paper dolls to your advantage and how they fit the sentiment so brilliantly. It's also fun to see you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey using Valerie's theme, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.