Friday 19 February 2021

Creative JumpStart with Dina Wakley

 Layered thoughts was the title of Dina Wakley's class on CJS. We layered text on tissue paper, using stencils, paint, coloured pencils and paint pens. Then we ripped it up and used it as the background for a collage page, with a few added drips and splatters, and some words.


I'm linking my page to Valerie's Heavy Metal theme at Art Journal Journey. Isn't that Amsterdam Deep Gold acrylic ink just sublime?! Makes me feel good. Are you all singing now? :D

Thanks for visiting me today, I hope you all have a great weekend.

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Yes I am singing it lol-fabulous journal page and love all the torn layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page, love how you made it. Thanks for linking to my heavy metal challenge again! Have a great weekend, stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how you have layered this page together and the gold acrylic ink looks so beautiful - amazing! I hope you've had a lovely week 😁. Wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun page Alison. I enjoy Dina's work, and I can tell you took a class from her. I love those blue drips a lot. Have a great start to your weekend. And thanks for sharing at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been a fun class, your journal page looks amazing and the gold looks awesome. A super piece for Valerie's AJJ theme.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful Alison! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really well done, Alison. I love the patterns, colors, and details on this. Such a fab page! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these classes look really intriguing.
    I love what you've done each day and the explanation of the process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.